David Chappell

Opinari

Get the Feed! Subscribe

Upcoming Keynotes  
# Friday, January 27, 2012
 
I'm speaking at a couple of interesting events in the near future:
  • On March 8, I'm keynoting TechDays 2012 in Helsinki, Finland. I'll be talking about Windows Azure, including a look at the pros and cons of PaaS and IaaS. I haven't been to Helsinki in several years--I look forward to returning.
  • On March 28, I'm keynoting the Microsoft Global Hosting Summit in Bellevue, Washington. This is an invitation-only event for people who run service providers. Hosting and cloud computing are merging--they're no longer two separate markets--and so I'll be looking at what this change means for hosters. I'll also give my perspective on today's most visible cloud platform technologiess, an area I've been focused on for several years.
Both of these talks are part of what look to be really good conferences. If you're in the area for either one (geographically and professionally), I hope to see you there.


0 comments :: Post a Comment

 


Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home