David Chappell

Opinari

Get the Feed! Subscribe

Video: Comparing Cloud Platforms  
# Monday, August 01, 2011
 
I gave a one-hour talk comparing cloud platforms at Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference last month. The conference organizers have now posted a video of the talk, available here.

It's a relatively informal conference session--I didn't know I was being recorded, so I was entirely focused on the hundred people in the room--and given the WPC audience, it's not deeply technical. As always, however, my goal was to give a balanced presentation, even though it was a Microsoft event.

An enterprise solutions architect from Amazon Web Services was in the audience, and he told me later that the talk seemed fair to him. Let me know what you think.


0 comments :: Post a Comment

 


Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home