David Chappell

Opinari

Get the Feed! Subscribe

October Speaking Schedule  
# Monday, October 10, 2011
 
I'm speaking in a number of cities this month, mostly (but not entirely) in Europe. What's sending me to Europe is a Microsoft-sponsored speaking tour focused on how SaaS changes an ISV's business. These events are aimed at ISV CEOs/CTOs--they're invitation-only--but I'm also doing other events in many of the cities. The last event on the list is different: I'm keynoting a CIO conference in Mexico, doing a broad talk on cloud computing.

If you're in the neighborhood for any of these and would like to participate, I've included below all of the links I currently have to the public events.

The cities and dates are:
October 18: Warsaw (Microsoft Technology Summit)
October 19: Ljubljana/Zagreb (Advanced Technology Day)
October 20: Kiev
October 21: Moscow
October 24: Bratislava (Microsoft Global ISV Briefing)
October 27: Monterrey, Mexico (SoftMty Conference and Expo)


0 comments :: Post a Comment

 


Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home