David Chappell

Opinari

Get the Feed! Subscribe

Good Book: Development with the Force.com Platform  
# Thursday, March 11, 2010
 
Force.com is a truly interesting technology, and I've spoken with plenty of happy customers. Yet I've always been challenged by the way Salesforce.com talks about it. Even in what's supposed to be technical documentation, I feel like I'm being marketed to. This makes the technology harder to understand, and it also hurts their credibility.

Jason Ouellette's book Development with the Force.com Platform goes a long way toward fixing that problem. It's the first clear, complete, and trustworthy description I've seen of the Force platform. The writer does a first-rate job of explaining the technology, showing its strengths and (sometimes) weaknesses. Anybody who's interested in Force.com or cloud platforms in general should buy this book.


0 comments :: Post a Comment

 


Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home