David Chappell

Opinari

Get the Feed! Subscribe

Introducing the .NET Framework 3.0  
# Friday, July 28, 2006
 
Version 3.0 of the .NET Framework, formerly known as WinFX, adds four new technologies to the Framework's current 2.0 version. Those technologies are Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation (originally code-named "Indigo"), Windows CardSpace (originally code-named "InfoCard"), and Windows Presentation Foundation (originally code-named "Avalon"). Microsoft has just published a paper I wrote for them that provides an overview of this forthcoming set of technology. It's available here, and as always, I'd be happy to hear any comments.


1 comments :: Post a Comment

 


Comments:

I read the intro. to .NET 3 paper on msdn. Very well written indeed! .NET framework always seemed like a mystery to me but reading your paper cleared my doubts.
 

Post a Comment


<< Home