David Chappell

Opinari

Get the Feed! Subscribe

BizTalk Server 2004 in a Service-Oriented World  
# Saturday, June 26, 2004
 
I've just finished a Microsoft-sponsored tour where I gave a keynote about the role of BizTalk Server 2004 in a service-oriented world. I believe that as integration morphs into business process management, BizTalk is changing from an edge technology into one that's much more central for .NET-oriented developers . This talk (slides here) describes why.

And if you're wondering whether this represents my view or Microsoft's, here's how it works: there is a set of things that I believe are true, and there's also a set of things that Microsoft would like its customers to hear. As always when I give a vendor-sponsored talk, this presentation represents the intersection of the two.


0 comments :: Post a Comment

 


Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home